In this episode, our host Joe Batir talks with Kassem Alokla, President of the Texas A&M SPE Student Chapter and PhD Student. They record a double episode where Kassem asks Joe about the Geothermal Industry and Joe asks Kassem how he feels as a student preparing for a career in energy.
Topics covered include:
- The role of Geothermal Energy in the future energy mix.
- The role of Oil and Gas in the future energy mix.
- How the conversation is between the oil and gas and geothermal industry
- Does a traditional Petroleum Engineering degree prepare you well for the future of energy?
- How are energy focused study programs changing?
Kassem’s Book Recommendation:
You are a badass by Jen Sincero
These show notes contain affiliate links. Show your support for this show, the information we provide, and our energy community by using these links.
If you found the conversation interesting, go check out the other episodes Kassem has recorded on the TAMU Energy Matters Podcast.
This episode is made possible by AWS Energy.
Enjoying the show? Leave me a review here!
Brought to you on the Oil and Gas Global Network, the largest and most listened-to podcast network for the oil and energy industry.
More from OGGN …
LinkedIn Company Page
Get notified about industry events
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | RSS | More