In this episode our host Joe Batir talks with Golnaz Yekrangian, Senior Client Partner, North America Head of Infrastructure and Energy Investing, and Kim Waller, Senior Client Partner, North America DEI Leader, both at Korn Ferry. In this show, they discuss talent, talent retention, the role of companies and DEI in talent retention, and how this all relates to the energy transition.
Specific questions answered include:
- How the workforce changed?
- What does the workforce want or desire from a job these days?
- What are companies doing to attract and retain talent?
- What does it mean to have purpose at work?
- Who controls the change within companies?
Golnaz’s book recommendation:
All books by Louis Penny, the first one linked here.
Kim’s book recommendation:
These show notes contain affiliate links. Show your support for this show, the information we provide, and our energy community by using these links.
This episode is made possible by AWS Energy.
Enjoying the show? Leave me a review here!
Brought to you on the Oil and Gas Global Network, the largest and most listened-to podcast network for the oil and energy industry.