In this episode our host Joe Batir talks with Nate Turner, President of Thermal Energy at NLine Energy. Here, they talk about back pressure steam turbine energy recovery units and how this is a significant opportunity to decarbonize existing, critical infrastructure. Specific questions they discuss include:
- How did NLine Energy go from the hydropower industry into steam turbines.
- What is the difference between a backpressure steam turbine and a condensing steam turbine.
- Where there are opportunities to generate power using a system like this.
- Why there are so many opportunities.
- Just how big this waste energy opportunity is in the US.
Nate’s Book Recommendation:
These show notes contain affiliate links. Thank you for your support of the show by using the links.
This episode is made possible by AWS Energy.
Enjoying the show? Leave me a review here!
Brought to you on the Oil and Gas Global Network, the largest and most listened-to podcast network for the oil and energy industry.