In this episode our host Joe Batir talks with Dr. Oli Peoples, President and CEO of Yield10 Bioscience. They discuss Yield10’s biofuel seeds, specifically focused on the Camelina seed development. Topics discussed include:
- What is Sustainable Aviation fuel (SAF)
- How are we going to supply feedstock for the SAF demand
- What exactly is the Camelina seed
- How is the Camelina seed good for farming, environment, and energy companies
- Why do we see oil companies investing in bioscience companies like Yield10
Oli’s book recommendation:
These show notes contain affiliate links. Show your support for this show, the information we provide, and our energy community by using these links.
This episode is made possible by AWS Energy.
Enjoying the show? Leave me a review here!
Brought to you on the Oil and Gas Global Network, the largest and most listened-to podcast network for the oil and energy industry.