In this episode our host Joe Batir talks with Roxann West, Business Development Manager at Schneider Electric. They discuss industrial automation and Roxann’s make the case for universal automation to expedite the energy transition. Specific questions discussed include:
- What is the state of the energy transition when it comes to the large industrial manufacturing sector?
- How does process automation help decarbonize?
- Why would universal automation accelerate adoption?
- What exactly is the EcoStruxure Automation Expert (EAE)?
- Are there any successful case studies?
If you want to learn more about Universal Automation, a non-profit organization of which Schneider Electric is a founding member, please visit the website:
Roxann’s Book Recommendations:
These show notes contain affiliate links. Show your support for this show, the information we provide, and our energy community by using these links.
This episode is made possible by AWS Energy.
Enjoying the show? Leave me a review here!
Brought to you on the Oil and Gas Global Network, the largest and most listened-to podcast network for the oil and energy industry.